| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Makurdi in April is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in April is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 91.3mm (3.6in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Makurdi April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Makurdi, Nigeria
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Makurdi:
- Kano, Nigeria - 480 kms (298.3 miles) N
- Jos, Nigeria - 240.6 kms (149.5 miles) N
- Yola, Nigeria - 463.6 kms (288.1 miles) ENE
- Bamenda, Cameroon - 256.1 kms (159.1 miles) SE
- Mamfe, Cameroon - 239 kms (148.5 miles) SSE
- Nkoundja, Cameroon - 337 kms (209.4 miles) SE
- Yoko, Cameroon - 488 kms (303.3 miles) ESE
- Douala, Cameroon - 435.8 kms (270.8 miles) SSE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 544.9 kms (338.6 miles) SE
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 443.7 kms (275.7 miles) S