| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Makurdi in February is very hot at 29.45 °C (85.01 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.9 °C (98.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Makurdi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Makurdi, Nigeria
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Makurdi:
- Kano, Nigeria - 480 kms (298.3 miles) N
- Jos, Nigeria - 240.6 kms (149.5 miles) N
- Yola, Nigeria - 463.6 kms (288.1 miles) ENE
- Bamenda, Cameroon - 256.1 kms (159.1 miles) SE
- Mamfe, Cameroon - 239 kms (148.5 miles) SSE
- Nkoundja, Cameroon - 337 kms (209.4 miles) SE
- Yoko, Cameroon - 488 kms (303.3 miles) ESE
- Douala, Cameroon - 435.8 kms (270.8 miles) SSE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 544.9 kms (338.6 miles) SE
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 443.7 kms (275.7 miles) S