| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Makurdi in March is very hot at 30.85 °C (87.53 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in March is dry. A mere 30.7mm (1.2in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:10 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Makurdi March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Makurdi, Nigeria
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Makurdi:
- Kano, Nigeria - 480 kms (298.3 miles) N
- Jos, Nigeria - 240.6 kms (149.5 miles) N
- Yola, Nigeria - 463.6 kms (288.1 miles) ENE
- Bamenda, Cameroon - 256.1 kms (159.1 miles) SE
- Mamfe, Cameroon - 239 kms (148.5 miles) SSE
- Nkoundja, Cameroon - 337 kms (209.4 miles) SE
- Yoko, Cameroon - 488 kms (303.3 miles) ESE
- Douala, Cameroon - 435.8 kms (270.8 miles) SSE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 544.9 kms (338.6 miles) SE
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 443.7 kms (275.7 miles) S